This painted, stained and leaded glass artwork was designed by Edward Burne-Jones (1833-1898) and manufactured by William Morris and Co in 1902.
The angel was originally designed for Salisbury Cathedral.
This piece can be seen in the William Morris Gallery in Walthamstow, North London. The gallery is free to enter and certainly worth visiting.
The photo was taken on an iPhone 3GS.
Tagged: , William Morris , stained glass , Salisbury Cathedral , Edward Burne-Jones , Victorian , iPhone 3GS , WalthamstowSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.